By Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, Isabella Noble
Lonely Planet: The world's top shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet's detect Spain is your passport to the main suitable, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. surprise at wonderful structure, get pleasure from tapas and pintxos, and hike in the course of the Pyrenees; all together with your relied on trip better half. observe the simplest of Spain and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's detect Spain:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting time and cash and get round like an area, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit guidance, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights give you a richer, extra worthwhile trip event - heritage, artwork, structure, meals, flamenco
- Free, handy pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 color maps
- Covers Barcelona, Catalonia, japanese Spain, Camino de Santiago, Basque state, Madrid, Seville, Andalucia Hill cities, Granada, Southern Coast, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet's become aware of Spain, our easy-to-use consultant, jam-packed with inspiring and colourful photographs, specializes in Spain's most well liked points of interest for these searching for the simplest of the simplest.
- Looking for a finished consultant that recommends either renowned and offbeat reports, and widely covers all of the kingdom has to supply? try out Lonely Planet's Spain guide.
- Looking for a advisor excited by Barcelona or Madrid? payment out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide and Madrid guide for a entire glance in any respect those towns need to provide; Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich advisor to the city's most well liked points of interest; or Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized advisor interested by the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury, Stuart Butler, Anthony Ham, Isabella Noble, John Noble, Josephine Quintero, Regis St Louis and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted traveler neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.