By Kathryn Hurley
Learn how you can run large-scale, data-intensive workloads with Compute Engine, Google’s cloud platform. Written by means of Google engineers, this educational walks you thru the main points of this Infrastructure as a carrier by means of displaying you ways to advance a venture with it from commencing to finish. You’ll research most sensible practices for utilizing Compute Engine, with a spotlight on fixing functional problems.
- Access and deal with Compute Engine assets with an online UI, command-line interface, or RESTful interface
- Configure, customise, and paintings with Linux VM instances
- Explore garage thoughts: power disk, Cloud garage, Cloud SQL (MySQL within the cloud), or Cloud Datastore NoSQL service
- Use a number of deepest networks, and a number of circumstances on each one network
- Build, install, and attempt an easy yet entire cloud computing software step-by-step
- Use Compute Engine with Docker, Node.js, ZeroMQ, internet Starter equipment, AngularJS, WebSocket, and D3.js